Denna artikel underhålls inte längre, så dess innehåll kanske är inaktuellt.
If you're on a Mac with Apple Silicon and are experiencing errors when trying to watch Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Prime or another streaming service after installing Firefox 84+, you might need to install Rosetta. Rosetta is required on Mac with Apple silicon in order to run some apps.
Table of Contents
Sample error messages
Some of the error messages may say:
- Netflix: Pardon the interruption. We’re having trouble playing Netflix…Error code F7702-1003
- Hulu: Can’t play title. We’re having trouble playing this video. Please try again later.
- Disney+: Something went wrong. Please try again...Error Code 83
- Amazon Prime: Video unavailable. We’re experiencing a problem playing this video…
How to install Rosetta
If you're encountering these errors, please install Rosetta by following these steps:
- Open Terminal by typing it in your computer’s Spotlight Search field or double-clicking it in Finder → Applications → Utilities → Terminal.
- In the terminal window, run the command: /usr/sbin/softwareupdate --install-rosetta
- Agree to the license terms, follow the instructions by pressing A and then pressing return.