Презмите и инсталирајте апликације на Firefox OS-u
REDIRECT How to download and install apps
How do I download and install apps on Firefox OS?
Firefox OS provides two ways to get apps:
Firefox Marketplace - Mozilla's marketplace for great apps like Twitter and awesome local content from the best web developers in your region.
- Swipe left from the main screen to find the Firefox Marketplace and tap the icon
. A list of available apps will be opened.
You can search for apps by keyword or category by tapping the menu, or by swiping the screen.
- Tap the icon of an app you want to install. The app page will be displayed, where you can find the application description and user reviews.
- Tap the or button to continue installation.
- Confirm installation by tapping the button.
- Tap the button to open the app.
Adaptive app discovery - Firefox OS includes a adaptive app discovery engine. Just type a single word like sushi to discover related mobile apps in your region, organized by their superior mobile experience and tuned to bring you what you want without typing any further.
- Swipe right from the home screen to find the adaptive app search screen.
- Tap a category or type a keyword into the search box at the top. Apps with superior mobile content appear on the screen.
- Just tap any app to try it, without downloading or installing it.
- Tap and hold an app icon to install the app to your home screen.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/VDN1PC