How do I install Firefox on an Android device?
If you have installed and set up sync for any version of Firefox Beta, Aurora, or Nightly, you must uninstall that version before setting up sync on Firefox for Android.
Downloading and installing Firefox
- To download and install Firefox on your device just go to mozilla.org/mobile and tap on the download button.
- The Google Play app will open the Firefox installation page.
- Tap the Install button.
- Accept permissions and begin the download.
- The installation will begin.
- Select the Allow automatic updates check box to be sure you get security updates every six weeks.
- Finally, tap the Open button
Share this article: http://mzl.la/MHkveD