How do I change to the desktop view in Firefox for Android?
Request the desktop view of websites as follows:
- Tap the below the screen on some devices or at the top right corner of the browser) . button (either
- Select the Request Desktop Site checkbox (you may need to tap first) .
The website reloads and appears as it would on your desktop.
Firefox for Android enables user agent switching in your settings with an addon. This tutorial and the following procedure describe how to install the Phony addon to get the user agent choice in your settings and how to control the setting.
- Go to http://addons.mozilla.org/android.
- Search for Phony.
- Tap the
- The Phony agent switcher addon will download and install.
- Tap the main > > .
- Tap Default and select the Desktop Firefox radio button and tap .
- Reload the website to get the desktop view.
Подели овај чланак: http://mzl.la/1xKt6XL