I just upgraded to Firefox 12.0 and have found that I can't drag anything anywhere. At first I thought it was a problem with the Menu Editor extension -- I was trying to … (čítať viac)
I just upgraded to Firefox 12.0 and have found that I can't drag anything anywhere. At first I thought it was a problem with the Menu Editor extension -- I was trying to reposition a menu element just after doing the upgrade from v11.0. In the Menu Editor Options window that can be done by simply clicking and dragging, but it didn't work.
I spent time fooling with that until I realized that other drag-type features don't work. In the order discovered:
- Cannot rearrange (drag and drop) tabs.
- Can't drag tab off Tab bar to open tab in another window.
- Cannot rearrange bookmarks and favicons on Bookmarks toolbar. The Bookmarks toolbar Context menu opens and its commands work.
- Can't drag tabs to Bookmarks toolbar or folder.
- [Opened Customize window] can't drag items to or from Customize window and can't rearrange or move Navigation toolbar or Add-on bar icons.
There may be more drag-related issues but these are the only ones I can think of and have found. I'm sure if I knew off the top of my head any extension interfaces that accomodate dragging they would fail to work. Basically no elements move when I click on it with the cursor and try to drag. I'm not getting any feedback graphic such as circle with slash.
This may be an extension conflict but before I start toggling numerous ad-ons someone might know if this is a new feature setting I don't know about, which has been the case before when I've upgraded.
I also saw a recent thread opened where the person has a similar problem (but on a Mac -- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/926256?s=can%27t+drag+and+drop&r=11&e=es&as=s). I'm wondering if perhaps there are other items this person also cannot move but hasn't discovered yet, and if that problem and mine might be related.