Can't Play Video "need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player"
Ever since upgrading to FF 26 I can't play video on YouTube or many other sites. It says "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. Download it from Adobe."
So I click on the link which takes me to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, do the install which goes without trouble.
But afterwards I get the same message when I try to play videos.
Running Windows 7 on a Desktop PC. Having NO problems playing videos in IE or Chrome. FF used to be great but it's becoming more trouble than it's worth.
Thanks in advance.
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
You can try uninstalling it completely via the control panel and then installing it back on to the computer. You can also do a plugin check if you'd like.
Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.
Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.
To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.