Another program listening on socket, loading of torrents via command line parameter will fail until this is fixed.
I have recently installed Firefox and uses Vuze to download torrents. Vuze does not want to download torrents now after the Firefox upgrade. The fire wall is blocking the torrent downloads. Following message appears: There appears to be another program process already listening on socket [127.0.0.1: 6880]. Loading of torrents via command line parameter will fail until this is fixed.
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Google Update
- Unity Player 4.3.0f4
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- 3DVIA player(220.127.116.11). For more information, visit the 3DVIA player web site.
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
hello willievanrooyen1, i don't think that this is directly related to firefox, since it won't use that port and doesn't block any other programs accessing it - we at the support forum for firefox probably can't be of much help in resolving this issue. which rather sounds like an incompatibility between 2 third-party programs (vuze and your firewall).
please contact the documentation of vuze to see which kind of open ports it needs to function properly and set your firewall accordingly. thank you for your understanding!