Firefox is blocking id.washingtonpost.com. I use it all the time. This problem just started today. What's going on?
I have a blog sign-in on the Washington Post website. I use it all the time. Today, Firefox is blocking it, because it is an "Untrusted Website". I checked the page's certificate and it looks OK. I don't know why this is happening, but there seems to be no way to override the block. The dialog box won't even open fully. This is all I get This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to id.washingtonpost.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is
That's all it shows. Please fix this problem for me.
Check the date and time in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.Čítať túto odpoveď v kontexte 0
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 188.8.131.5212
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
ssl.washingtonpost.com Verified by Entrust, Inc
The connection is encrypted High-grade encryption (RC4, 128-bit keys)
here's the link: https://ssl.washingtonpost.com/actmgmt/registration/login/long?destination=https://ssl.washingtonpost.com/actmgmt/registration/login/commenting
Click the sign-in button at the top left of the page and you will see what happens. If you get the sign on screen and I get blocked, then tell me how to fix it on my end.
Check the date and time in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.