Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
When I use Google I can access websites and emails fast but with Firefox I am being timed out - I am not technical - what is most likely to be causing this problem as I would like to get rid of Google before they start selling information.
I have even been timed out of asking this question. Even main websites such as the BBC are being timed out?
Všetky odpovede (1)
What is your connection presumably some sort of broadband rather than a slow dial-up modem that is rarely used in the UK.
The BBC actually has a dignostic page that should confirm your connection speed, and includes links to other sites also able to run tests.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/diagnostics#results <-- clicable link -- (blue) --
It is possible that some security software is blocking firefox access, what Firewall and security software do you use, that is probably the commonest reason for problems. Have a look at these articles for suggestions
- Fix problems connecting to websites after updating Firefox
- Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can
- Websites don't load - troubleshoot and fix error messages
- Are all websites being affected with Firefox or only some ?
- see Websites don't load - troubleshoot and fix error messages_the-problem-only-happens-in-firefox
Your firefox settings, for instance for proxy use may be incorrect if nothing at all on the web will connect