Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
My home page which is http://sidlawweather.co.uk keeps changing to http://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT2645238&SearchSource=13 and I can't stop it happening
I get a message which says "An attempt has been made to change you home page" and it says it has been blocked but it hasn't as after I have seen that it changes to the above. I am using version 9.0 and this problem has been happening for about 2 days
Všetky odpovede (3)
I see that you have ZoneAlarm installed and the ZoneAlarm toolbar appears to be active. I do not use security application toolbars and keep any on my system deactivated. Conduit search is the default on the ZoneAlarm toolbar
There is a setting in ZoneAlarm to not allow your home page to be changed; you obviously have that option selected.
Ask on the ZoneAlarm forum if there is a way to deactivate the Conduit search in the their toolbar:
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox