Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
I have deleted incredimail, and mystart.My start resurrects itself when I start,I have tried options and default but it keeps coming back, and I don,t want it
I downloaded incredimail, and along with it came MYSTART, a search tool,when I deleted incrdeimail, mystart was supposed to go with it, now when I start a search, mystart keeps popping up, I have tried tools, options and default but it keeps coming back, I have tried crap cleaner, and defragging, but it,s still there any suggestions, as I find it,s not up to the job required, and I dont want it,
Všetky odpovede (1)
Item 2 will probably solve the problem.
- Reset your home page (if the MyStart search page is displayed when starting Firefox): http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/How+to+set+the+home+page
- You can reset to the default by clicking "Restore to default" on Options > General > Startup > Home page. Be sure to set "When Firefox starts" to "Show my home page" on that same panel.
- Reset your Location Bar search engine (if typing a few words in the URL/Location Bar takes you to Ask search):
- type about:config in your Location Bar, like typing a web site address, and press the Enter key
- ignore warning and choose to continue
- in Filter, type keyword.URL
- in lower part of screen, if it is bold and shows "user set", right-click keyword.URL and choose "Reset"
- in Filter, type mystart
- any items in lower part of screen in bold and showing "user set", right-click and choose "Reset"
- close about:config tab
- If MyStart is shown in your Search Bar and you want to remove it:
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
Upravil(a) SafeBrowser dňa