All sites write me to update firefox but i have latest 6.0.2 version. What's happend?
I have Windows Vista. I downloaded the update from your site then installed and restared firefox.
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Stalo sa to
Pri každom spustení Firefoxu
Začalo to, keď...
I don't know.
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Express View Browser Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; ru; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 WebMoney Advisor
The system info shown in the link on the right shows your user agent string as
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; ru; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 WebMoney Advisor
Other sites and applications are therefore identifying you as a Firefox 3 user. Judging by the name WebMoney Advisor has made that change, or you have downloaded Firefox from somewhere other than an official site. ( I had thought Firefox changes meant software could not easily modify the User Agent string now).
Consider disabling or uninstalling any software associated with WebMoney Advisor. Do you recognise what that is ?
There is a possibility it is malware, see for instance https://community.mcafee.com/thread/36852
Thank you so much. You're right. Your link helped me to reset useragent. I'm happy.