Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Just updated to new Firefox - now when clicking on a website to visit the color of the print no longer changes to indicate that I have visited that site already. How can I get that feature again?
Since updating to new firefox I have lost a very helpful tool. Before, when I clicked on a website to visit, the color of the print would change from blue to purple to indicate that I had visited that site. Now it does not do that so it is difficult to keep track of what sites I have visited and what sites I haven't when looking down the list of possible sites to visit.
Všetky odpovede (3)
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Deselect: [ ] "Permanent Private Browsing mode"
Make sure that the History is enabled:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history" > Remember my browsing history
Thanks for your suggestions but, after checking everything you mentioned, unfortunately the problem remains. I should have learned my lesson and not done this download. I have had similar experiences when updating with other "new and improved" sites - a feature(s) that I liked gone or changed.
And, if this is intentional, due to the css-history-leak, wouldn't it affect everyone who did the new download and wouldn't firefox notify its users of this change?
Does Firefox create History if you open the History in the sidebar (press Ctrl+H to toggle) and sort the History via ?View > By Last Visited" ?
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.