Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Images disappear when I try to enlarge them.
Immediately after upgrading from FF 3.6 to FF4.0.1, I went to the themes part of your site to pick a theme. However, each time I'd click to enlarge pictures of the themes, they appear larger for a second or so then the screen would go blank in the frame where the enlarged picture was supposed to be. I tried other websites with same results. Content appears to be "missing" (blank areas) where videos or pictures are posted. Also, background colors on websites I frequent, for instance colors that distinguish one poster's comment from another seem to be missing.
I've tried a fresh install of FF 4, and that didn't fix the problem. Tried deactivating and activating each extension. Still no fix. All drivers etc, are up-to-date with latest versions.
Can you tell me what app or extension is is responsible for these features and how to fix this problem? I really like FF 4 except for this.
Všetky odpovede (1)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
In Firefox 4 you can use one of these to start in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode:
- Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Hold down the Shift key while double clicking the Firefox desktop shortcut (Windows)