When I am in a website and have the option to click to email to the site, the Firefox begins multiplying "untitled" tabs endlessly until I have to go to task manager to close Firefox, without ever connecting with the intended email.
When a website has an underlined name to click in order to email that person, Firefox goes bonkers and starts multiplying tabs called "untitled"at the top....the tabs keep rapidly appearing, and there is no way to get them to stop or even to close Firefox. If I try and open Task Manager, the Firefox screen continues to multiply the tabs. The only way I've been able to stop this is to have a split screen with Task manager open - and this allows me to use Task Manager to close Firefox. When I reopen Firefox, sometimes there is a message like - We're embarrassed and don't quite know what happened. Would you like to open withe your previous tabs? Of course I say no...but I'm not able to email or get the email address I need from the website.
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Stalo sa to
Viac krát za týždeň
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 18.104.22.168
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.9 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15
You will have set the mailto option to use Firefox. For details on fixing it see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Firefox+keeps+opening+many+tabs+or+windows