Can you help, my computer says that my mozilla is still running even after I close it and it won't let me install my Adobe update ?
When I try to install the Adobe update, it says that I need to close mozilla, but it is already closed. Even after I restart my computer and try, it still says the same thing. I don't know if my mozilla is constantly connected or what. Could you please help me with this problem. Also, sometimes when my internet connection is on for a while and I try to go to another page, the new page doesn.t want to load right and I end up having to restart my computer just to get it to work right again.
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Stalo sa to
Pri každom spustení Firefoxu
Začalo to, keď...
Just after I had the internet installed
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You may need to kill firefox.exe using taskill or task manager. Have a look at
- "Firefox is already running but is not responding" error message - How to fix it
- Firefox hangs or is not responding - How to fix
Updating Adobe software with their download managers does sometimes run into problems, there is for instance posibilities an install has failed to complete properly see