How can I get my thumbnails to enlarge in Facebook?
Thumbnails in Facebook turn into a black screen when I click on them. Sometimes they briefly display enlarged before turning black. It doesn't happen when I use Internet Explorer so I think it must be Firefox.
Every time Firefox opened
== Last few days
You're welcomeČítať túto odpoveď v kontexte 0
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB TTLSkins
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all your extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears. You can use "Disable all add-ons" on the Safe mode start window. You have to close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (on Mac: "Firefox > Quit")
I did disable a Skype extension which was marked that it was known to be causing problems and then rebooted my computer. The problem was gone! I used Skype last night and it didn't seem to affect Skype at all - so all is well now! Thanks for the tip - maybe someone else will benefit from it too.