Can not log on to my Bank sign in page
- Unable to log into client's bank using Firefox
- Client Steps:
- Go to Chase.com and sign in on bank's home page
- Unable to sign in because the [Sign-in] button was grayed out!
- Contacted Chase Bank Technical Support - they said it was Mozilla / Firefox's browser
- They recommend I switch and use a different web browser.
- [Note] I don't want to change browsers - I've been a loyal Firefox client for years!!!
- It use to work fine! Why is it not working now?
- Contact Mozilla's Technical Support - for answers
- I am including a screen shot to help you. [Note] Although, I'm technically capable, I do not know all things IT or computers. Sometimes one needs to ask for help.
- Does Firefox not have a direct telephone number for Technical support? Sometimes it's much easier to talk to someone for help than doing all this texting / writing. I feel like major corporations (like Google) are unreachable, if you need to talk to a human being.
- [Problem] can't log on to Bank web-page with Firefox
- My Email: Rehm_Services@Roadrunner.com
Thank you Chris-R