Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Learn More

Today, after updating the browser. I can't sign in to Ancestry.com

  • 2 odpovede
  • 1 má tento problém
  • 210 zobrazení
  • Posledná odpoveď od kentuckywoman2

more options

I don't know why, it is NOT Ancestry, as I can sign in to it on other browsers. I get this error message below.

Access Denied Error 21 What happened? This request was blocked by security rules. Your IP: 73.94.12.65 Incident ID: 6eae587fcef92d46

I have no idea what security rules, but I am working on a genealogy project and have never had a problem signing into Ancestry in multiple tabs before today. How do I fix this? Besides getting rid of Firefox, I mean. I have the same security extensions on this browser as I use on Vivaldi, Brave and Chrome - I avoid Chrome, but use Vivaldi and Brave regularly, along with Firefox.

I don't know why, it is NOT Ancestry, as I can sign in to it on other browsers. I get this error message below. Access Denied Error 21 What happened? This request was blocked by security rules. Your IP: 73.94.12.65 Incident ID: 6eae587fcef92d46 I have no idea what security rules, but I am working on a genealogy project and have never had a problem signing into Ancestry in multiple tabs before today. How do I fix this? Besides getting rid of Firefox, I mean. I have the same security extensions on this browser as I use on Vivaldi, Brave and Chrome - I avoid Chrome, but use Vivaldi and Brave regularly, along with Firefox.

Vybrané riešenie

I cleared cache and cookies, resolved the problem, though I do wish I knew what caused it.

Čítať túto odpoveď v kontexte 👍 0

Všetky odpovede (2)

more options

Vybrané riešenie

I cleared cache and cookies, resolved the problem, though I do wish I knew what caused it.

more options

That was very good work. Well Done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem as this can help others with similar problems. Go to that post and click the 'Solved' button to its right.


It could be the data for the website was corrupted. Removing them also removed the problem.