Firefox keeps crashing upon watching Twitch, YouTube, or browsing Reddit
Hi, I'm very lost as to why Firefox has suddenly starting crashing on me very frequently over the past 3 or so days, after Firefox's latest update. I first noticed it when I tried watching streams on Twitch, then I also noticed it on YouTube, and then when casually browsing Reddit. I've gone through all the troubleshooting steps:
- I've made sure Windows is up to date
- Firefox is up to date
- My drivers are all up to date
- There are no viruses/malware/any issues with my firewall settings and computer security, I've tested and checked everything
- The crashes DO still happen in Troubleshooting Mode
- I've checked my RAM using Windows Memory Diagnostic for errors and there are none
- I've refreshed Firefox, I've cleared my cache, I've done an entire clean uninstall and reinstall of Firefox
- I'm able to watch streams, videos, and browse Reddit just fine on my other devices and on Google Chrome. This is only an issue I'm encountering with Firefox, which is super disappointing because I've never had a single issue in the past several years I've been using it as my browser ):
I've submitted so many crash reports because it's been crashing so often, but here's the Report ID of the most recent: bp-0b0dac91-ec69-4c9e-a8c0-a622b0220116
I'm so confused and have no idea why this is happening. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Všetky odpovede (1)
Did you ever try Windows in Safe Mode? What security software are you running?