Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
can not sync
I can not sync. I click sync but nothing happens. I have a old mac and a new one. I want to sync because I want to bring over the settings from the old mac to the new one. I click sync but absolutely nothing happens.
How do I Begin by saving my current settings on my old Mac to the sync function so I can bring them over to the new Mac?
How do I bring over the info from "sync" to the new Mac? None of this is working for me. I need help please. thanks
Všetky odpovede (1)
If Sync isn't working then you can possibly transfer the files directly via a removeable USB drive.
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to recover or transfer personal data.
You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)