donwload fails and does not recover while using D.O.H.
I have found that downloads of around 80 meg or so that fail to download cannot be recovered by clicking on the "retry download" The retry download does not recover and continue to load the file while configured under D.O.H.
The download will have to be restarted from scratch to correct. Is this a known problem while using D.O.H.?
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:69.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/69.0
hi, is your device/account somehow protected by windows parental controls?
the problem you're seeing is likely https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1586228 which is currently under investigation...
This download manager works separately from the browser. The browser tells it what to download, and off it goes.
http://www.freedownloadmanager.org It is a powerful modern download accelerator and organizer for Windows and Mac.
I don't think it's related to dns over https setting,I was able to do a download with and without it enabled.On both occasions the download failed and could not be recovered by clicking retry download.
This shows that it is not a doh problem.
Try these steps to resume an unfinished download if you still have the .part file.
- Move the old .part partial download and the final file without the .part that has size 0 to another location.
- Start a new download and pause it, don't close Firefox.
- Copy the two files (.part and 0 byte final) that you moved above back to the download location to replace the new files that were created.
- Resume the download in Firefox.
When I tried another site's using DOH other than Cloudflare I did not have issues downloading the same files and if I purposely disrupt the connection it recovered when pressing retry.