Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Tab crashes on some websites
Hi, I have some troubles with loading of particular websites. When the page is almost loaded I've got a report about tab crash. Here is an example of such crash https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/34a97675-d26f-4110-bdbd-a50400180916#tab-details It occurs on the loading of the following page https://plusminus-electronics-lab.timepad.ru/event/787948/ while the main page of the same website loads without the issue. Same crash I've got when trying to load https://online.sberbank.ru/CSAFront/index.do Both these pages starts process correctly. I've seen the content, while loading control has show me the page still loads. But on document loading complete the tab crashed. Both pages have multimedia content. Possibly it matters. I've tried follow the instructions here https://support.mozilla.org/ru/kb/ustranenie-problem-s-rasshireniyami-temami-i-appar without success. I've the latest firefox, disabled all the extensions, acceleration. It doesn't help. Running web browser in safe mode solves the issue. I've running Firefox on the latest Lubuntu x86 with the latest updates. Hardware: 2GB RAM with 512MB reserved for video processing, CPU Celeron 1.6 GHz, What can I do to solve the issue in the regular mode.
try to disable WebGL
see this page to know how to disable it:Čítať túto odpoveď v kontexte 👍 1
Všetky odpovede (7)
did you tried the refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) ?
can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
Yes, I've tried it with no luck.
It doesn't help.
After setting option browser.tabs.remote.autostart = false whole browser crashed (not just single tab) on attempt to load any of problem web-pages on the same stage of page loading. Other pages loaded successfully.
browser.tabs.remote.autostart.2 = false takes no effect for me.
try to disable WebGL
see this page to know how to disable it:
I've found that problem pages related to Yandex (search engine) services. They have Yandex maps injected. The same way https://maps.yandex.ru crashed too. But other GIS services loaded successfully, e.g. maps.google.com or 2gis.ru.
Page https://plusminus-electronics-lab.timepad.ru/event/787948/ have Yandex maps injected and crashed closely to the time where maps are loaded.
Thank you! Disabling of WebGL solved the issue.
I've seen the following error in about:support when WebGL was enabled:
WebGL 2 - Визуализатор драйвера WebGL creation failed:
- Error during native OpenGL init.
- Exhausted GL driver caps.
- Exhausted GL driver options.