Firefox won't connect to websites but other browsers do.
I have tried the solutions from the article of the same name but it still won't work. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled several times but it still won't work
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36
Hi, what security software are you running please ? What extensions are you running also ?
No information was shared when you created your question so I have nothing to work with other than the article name.
Please try : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?