Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
SSO ERROR: 27
I receive SSO ERROR: 27 when I try to go to a site on mercer that I use to get to.
Všetky odpovede (4)
This sounds like an issue with the web application you are trying to access, try contacting the system adminstrator.
Also, you are running a very outdated version of Firefox, please update to the latest version, Firefox 54.0.1 (or if you wait until tomorrow for 55.0.1)
Actually Firefox 55 is already available and that's what I'm running right now.
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove the cookies from websites that cause problems via the "3-bar" Firefox menu button (Options/Preferences).
"Clear the cache":
- Options/Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove the cookies" from websites that cause problems.
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
You can remove all data stored in Firefox from a specific domain via "Forget About This Site" in the right-click context menu of an history entry ("History -> Show All History" or "View -> Sidebar -> History").
Using "Forget About This Site" will remove all data stored in Firefox from that domain like bookmarks and history and cookies and passwords and cache and exceptions, so be cautious. If you have a password or other data from that domain that you do not want to lose then make sure to backup this data or make a note.
You can't recover from this 'forget' unless you have a backup of involved files.
If you revisit a 'forgotten' website then data from that website will be saved once again.