Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
firefox crashing only on Facebook. No add ons. Getting regular "firefox had a problem and crashed"
Continually crashes- can't stay on FB it closes it within seconds. Only FB. I have no add ons or extensions on my account.
Všetky odpovede (2)
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that start with "bp-".
You can find the report ID of recent crash reports on the "Help > Troubleshooting Information" page (about:support).
- click the "All Crash Reports" button on this page to open the about:crashes page and see all crash reports.
Alternatively you can open about:crashes via the location/address bar.
You can check for issues caused by plugins.
- set plugins to "Ask to Activate" on the about:addons page ("3-bar" menu button or Tools > Add-ons > Plugins)
- plugins are not affected by Firefox Safe Mode
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and hardware acceleration in Firefox and try this:
- make sure you have the latest Flash version:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
- disable hardware acceleration in Firefox