File names & error messages are sometimes in Arabic
Since I transferred some files from a thumbdrive, I often see Arabic in other download file names and error messages. Refreshing Firefox (at the cost of losing my add-ons) did not fix this. Thanks for your time. I am having trouble downloading generally, files sometimes do not download completely.
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.77.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Try downloading and reinstalling Firefox in your language. This should fix anything that you may have accidentally broken. When you reinstall Firefox, your user data should remain intact, but you should backup your Firefox profile before you reinstall.
For more information on creating a backup of the Firefox profile, please refer to this Mozilla support article:
Please let us know if reinstalling Firefox fixed your problem.