Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
in general options I use show my windows and tabs from last time when fire fox starts. I add an add-on to my Firefox which forced me to change the starting from show my windows and tabs from my last time to "bing.com". this stupid thing make me lose lots of sites that I was collecting to see and discover in my free time, the problem is that I can't remember all of them and I really need them in my work and in my researches I'm doing right now. I need your help to get back all of my tabs before I use that evil add-on. maybe its name was "1-Click YouTube Video Download". and by the way, Kaspersky discovers a malware in that add-on. thanks.
Upravil(a) NoahSUMO dňa
Všetky odpovede (1)
First: Do not exit Firefox. Please back up your session history files to a safe location for potential recovery/salvage operations. If you already closed Firefox, don't start it again.
If Firefox is open:
Open your current Firefox settings (AKA Firefox profile) folder using either
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Troubleshooting Information
- (menu bar) Help > Troubleshooting Information
- type or paste about:support in the address bar and press Enter
In the first table on the page, click the "Show Folder" button.
If Firefox is not open:
On the Start menu, paste the following into the search box and press Enter:
If you only find one semi-randomly-named folder here, go ahead and double-click into it. If there are multiple folders, find the one with the most recently updated files.
Scroll down and double-click into the sessionstore-backups folder. Save all files here to a safe location, such as your Documents folder. If not too much time has passed, we may be able to use them to recover your lost tabs.
The kinds of files you may find among your sessionstore files are:
- recovery.js: the windows and tabs in your currently live Firefox session (or, if Firefox is closed, your last session)
- recovery.bak: a backup copy of recovery.js
- previous.js: the windows and tabs in your last Firefox session
- upgrade.js-build_id: the windows and tabs in the Firefox session that was live at the time of your last update
Could you take a look at what you have and the date/time of the various files to see whether you think any of them would have the missing tabs?
Note: By default, Windows hides the .js extension. To work accurately with .js files, please turn off that feature. This article has the steps: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hide-file-name-extensions