Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
dropdown menu in website not working
I have an issue while browsing the website below by Firefox version 38.0.5. When I click on the dropdown menu "Showing 20 Items" or "Relevance" in the left hand side of the website to select another kinds of showing. The drop down menu does not work, I only meet this issue in the particular laptop that I just do fresh installation of Windows 7, I have another Windows 7 laptop and this issue does not happen on this laptop.
Could you please tell me what I addon/plugin I missed to make it work?
P/S: I already install Java and flash for the laptop having the issue and the funny thing is Google Chrome browser does not meet this issue at the beginning of the installation of the windows.
Všetky odpovede (1)
Does the drop-down list open?
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window