I am getting this message ; Error code: sec_error_bad_der - What does this mean?
I was trying to visit a site tonight but I got this error message instead!
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to web.mo.gov. security library: improperly formatted DER-encoded message. (Error code: sec_error_bad_der)
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
The problem is that yesterday and many times before I was able to access that site without any problems until earlier tonight! I tried looking it up on Internet Explorer and it works just fine but since Firefox is the main browser on my computer I would prefer finding a solution to the problem! I am somewhat computer illiterate (but I do know that I am using Windows 7) and I do not know what to do! Can anyone please help me as this is quite important?
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.12
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
I forgot to add that I was using Firefox 37.0