What causes a site needing to be refreshed when transferring data?
I also get the following internet errors when scanning with PCMatic.
ui.submenuDelay 50 content.max.tokenizing.time 3000000 network.http.max-connections 32 network.http.max-connections-per-server 6 network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-s... 4
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.72.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Is there a timeout time that is consistent when you start to refresh the page? It is also possible to increase the number of connections from a site if you are seeing more than 4 in the about:networking page under the list of sockets.
You can try to reset those prefs if that program object to it because they have been modified and user set values.
You can delete possible user.js and numbered prefs-##.js files and rename (or delete) the prefs.js file to reset all prefs to the default value including prefs set via user.js and prefs that are no longer supported in the current Firefox release.
You can use this button to go to the currently used Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)