Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
How can I log on to healthnet.com website?
When I go to www.healthnet.com site and click "log in," a pop up window shows up. I put my user name in and click "submit," but nothing happens. I can log in through Internet Explorer, but not Firefox. Is there a setting that I can change that will make this little log in window work? I am using the current Firefox beta 31.0, but it has never worked for at least 6 months, using whichever beta version that was active at that time.
Všetky odpovede (1)
This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked.
- check the permissions on the about:permissions page and in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window