This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I don't think Firefox is the problem...I think it's Pogo.com. I have loaded and reloaded Firefox but still get Unable to Connect error, yet the internet is on
I get kicked out of a game yet the internet is still active; I have reloaded Java, Firefox, Adobe is up to date but still get the same message.
All Replies (1)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information.
YOU WILL NOT LOSE...
- Browsing history
- Web form auto-fill information
Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!