This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
"http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal" this website cannot be opened after login page. Profile not visible after login.
After logging in to the page of "http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal" website I cannot access inner pages/profile of the site. Even the site runs correct in Google chrome browser. That's the only reason I am running 1 extra browser when ever needed eventually and frequently.
The error shown on the page is "Sorry, your browser/program is not supported by Web Dynpro! ". I don't know whats this.
All Replies (3)
This may have to do with the website themselves. Please contact their webmaster.
Hey, same can be run in Chrome and even a simple non-popular RockMeIt browser. The problem is with mozilla only.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!