Procedures to diagnose and fix problems
- Safe Mode Firefox's Safe Mode is used for troubleshooting and fixing problems. Learn how to get into Safe Mode and what the various options do.
- Reset Firefox preferences to troubleshoot and fix problems
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware
- How to troubleshoot security error codes on secure websites