Procedures to diagnose and fix problems
- Safe Mode Firefox's Safe Mode is used for troubleshooting and fixing problems. Learn how to get into Safe Mode and what the various options do.
- How to troubleshoot "Your connection is not secure" error codes on secure websites
- Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware
- Troubleshoot and diagnose Firefox problems
- Reset Firefox preferences to troubleshoot and fix problems
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems