Download, install and migration
Learn how to download Firefox on your desktop devices or move information to and from other browsers.
- Firefox versions and languages
- Copy your personal information from one browser to another
- Linux මත ෆයර්ෆොක්ස් ස්ථාපනය Getting Firefox installed on your computer is your first step to using it. This article will show you how to install Firefox on Linux. For other operating systems, see Installing Firefox on Windows an
- Mac මත ෆයර්ෆොක්ස් ස්ථාපනය Note: If you are upgrading from a previous version of Firefox, see Updating Firefox Before you install Firefox, make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements. If your system does not
- Update Firefox to the latest version
- How to download and install Firefox on Windows
- Find what version of Firefox you are using
- Uninstall Firefox from your computer
- Install an older version of Firefox
- What is the Mozilla Maintenance Service?
- Recovering important data from an old profile
- Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles
- Use the Profile Manager to create and remove Firefox profiles
- Firefox can't be opened after you install it on a Mac - How to fix