(Redirected from Install Firefox on Windows)
Our volunteers are working on translating this article. Until it's ready, maybe the English version can be of some help.
This article describes how to install Firefox on Windows.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest version.
Before installing Firefox:
- Make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements.
- Do not install Firefox using a limited Windows XP account. For more, see How to determine your user account type in Windows at microsoft.com.
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer). The page will automatically recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click on the green download button to download the Firefox installer. Depending on your connection speed, the download may take up to a few minutes. Thanks for your patience… it’ll be worth the wait!
- Start the process by clicking
- Then, just click
(we’ve made the process as painless as possible).
- Congratulations, you are done installing Firefox!
- Double-click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.
Here are some articles that can help you:
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1BAQBjC