(1-7-23, Windows 10): My problem for the past month is that FF won't keep me logged into sites where I specifically ask to stay logged in. It remembers my passwords but w… (читать ещё)
(1-7-23, Windows 10): My problem for the past month is that FF won't keep me logged into sites where I specifically ask to stay logged in. It remembers my passwords but will not keep me logged in to Amazon, Yahoo, Facebook, etc. This is a home computer only used by me so I don't want to be logged out. Also, I get messages from sites saying there's a login from a new browser and I keep having to confirm it's me. It will work for a day, but when I start the computer on the next day, I'm logged out of everything.
I have done all these things:
- Refreshed FF
- Uninstalled & reinstalled FF
- Cleared the Cache
- Cleared Cookies
- Settings: Remember History
- No checkmark for Private Browsing
- Tried turning off Enhanced Tracking Protection for affected sites
- Tried changing Privacy to Custom, and un-checked Cookies to allow them
- No checkmark for "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed"
I think I have solved the problem after re-starting or completely turning computer off and on again, as long as it's the same day. The next day it's like it's a whole new FF browser. This started a month ago or so. Can anyone help? Nothing I do seems to work. Thanks!