I went away for a week. Everything fine. Since I got back (May 6 2010) when I click on any Google search result a pop-up box appears (sometimes when the search results pa… (читать ещё)
I went away for a week. Everything fine. Since I got back (May 6 2010) when I click on any Google search result a pop-up box appears (sometimes when the search results page first appears before clicking anything) with this message:
"Debug Error:Exception... "Node was not found" code: "8" nsresult: "0x80530008 (NS_ERROR_DOM_NOT_FOUND_ERR)" location: "chrome://ffamazonhot/content/lib/Extension.debug.js Line: 366""
Continual clicking (100+ clicks!) of the OK button eventually clears the dialogue but any subsequent search starts the whole process again. I also not that the style of the Google results p[age has changed.
I have to use a different browser for Google searches. IE7-OK Opera 9.64 - OK Chrome - OK (naturally)
I notice in the forums that others are having this problem in the same time range - i.e it has just started happening. I have tired contacting Google with the usual lack of success!
URL of affected sites