have tried all the fixes this system could throw at me, honestly had tried 98% of them myself already, more then once. anyways my issue is this sites like CNN.com, IGN.co… (читать ещё)
have tried all the fixes this system could throw at me, honestly had tried 98% of them myself already, more then once. anyways my issue is this sites like CNN.com, IGN.com, mozilla.org (and some but not all related sites) will either hang and load very slowly or not at all. This issue just started out of the blue a couple days ago. i did not load any new software or patch anything as far as i know (can't speak for auto-updates) I do not have this issue in IE at all. Things i have tried to fix the situation:
1. Ran malware-bytes, spy-bot, norton anti-virus (also disabled all them to ensure no cofilicts there either)to find mal-ware or virus....nothing found
2. uninstalled firefirefox also deleted firefox folders in C:/users/(username)/appdata/local and roaming as well as from my C:/program files (x86)..I then reinstalled Firefox
3. Disabled hardware accleration and also tried it on.
4. Ran in safe mode
5. ran CCleaner
6. changed my firefox profile
7. reset firefox
8. did a system restore
9. did a registry fix check and repair
I might be forgetting a few but as i said i read ever bit this trouble shooting program threw at me and tried it. I am totally at a loss as i can usualy clear things like this up myself. I would really like to get this working and short of the very unappealing, possibly ineffectual re-installing windows, i am out of ideas.