Tried many, many times in the last months to update from 9.0.1 to 10.0.0/10.0.1 etcetera, also after deleting the old version before installing the newest. Crashed conti… (читать ещё)
- Tried many, many times in the last months to update from 9.0.1 to 10.0.0/10.0.1 etcetera, also after deleting the old version before installing the newest. Crashed continuously even in safe mode.
- Went back to 9.0.1 without problems.
- Today tried again several times to update, to 11.0. Same endless story ......
- Program makes NO crash reports; not even a directory Submitted; only a few very old ones in Pending - deleted these via Explorer (not possible in about:crashes).
- Restarting with the same crashes [although now 3 Tabs on Mozilla open, still stable!].
These crashes have made me loose very much time.
System: 10 year old Intel Pentium IV 1,8 GHz, 1 GB, more than enough disk space on Win XP SP3 updated until now, scanned with Avast! Virus Free version 7.0 with latest definitions.
Your help is much appreciated: I do NOT want to be exposed to any safety riscs with an old version, or switch to MS IE or Google Chrome.
[5 Tabs open now, still stable (in safe mode); probably will change superfast after sending this report and restarting ....]