Hello! I'm writing this post because my previous post after a long time is still unsolved: please see at https://support.mozilla.org/it/questions/1246436. As described: … (читать ещё)
Hello! I'm writing this post because my previous post after a long time is still unsolved: please see at https://support.mozilla.org/it/questions/1246436.
- Each time I save/close a draft message, a new updated copy of the message is created in the local Draft folder, but the old one isn't deleted.
- AutoSave do the same
- removed all IMAP accounts.
- verified that draft settings point correctly into "Other" Global Account Draft folder.
- restarted TB in safe mode and tested again.
- repaired the Draft folder with right click > repair
- tried to rebuild Draft folder.
Regarding last step done, I tried to rebuild Draft folder from the Local Folders. This didn't work because if I:
- first close TB,
- remove Draft and Draft.MSF files and
- restart TB,
TB itself does NOT recreate the Draft folder as expected; and each time I save a draft I receive an error asking to use a new local-draft folder because Draft folder is having an issue.
Please also note I already read this KB/thread:
without any success. :(
Regarding the last question (#1282944) I didn't find any Drafts and Drafts.msf files into 'Mail' folder - 'pop mail account name folder'.
Thank you so much helping me to solve this very annoying problem I'm experiencing since years! ilNebbioso