Okay so I have a few problems with Firefox. I usually have problems with my browsers but this one has not fixed any of the problems I had before so I decided to bring the… (читать ещё)
Okay so I have a few problems with Firefox. I usually have problems with my browsers but this one has not fixed any of the problems I had before so I decided to bring them up now. I have reinstalled Firefox before and the problems still occur. I do not really want to install it again because I have around 31 extensions and 17 scripts. I have tried this on a fresh install and decided to ignore it but it's becoming more and more of a problem.
1. History, so when I put the settings to not put my history on the search bar it ignores the clicked setting no matter how many times I click and un-click it, so I made it so it would not save my history. That worked but it would not save my passwords, I have a account that I have to accept on my phone. And another where I have to get a special code. This is incontinent and does not give me options to change what it remembers and what it doesn't. Also when I turned it off it actually did remember all of my passwords and accounts.
2. Videos, I had a problem with this back in 2013, 15, and 16 and it still happens. If I Maximize the window it starts to tear the video but if I go minimized it is fine, and if I full screen it is also fine.
3. Firefox account this one I just don't like it being on as soon as I login.
4. I've removed all the "One-Click Search Engines" I don't want and they keep coming back.
5. Some file types (even though I have the downloader option saved to ask me where to save) just save to some random folder in %appdata% that I can't actually get into said folder by normal means. So if I close the browser it just removes it because it's not in the Downloads folder its in a hidden folder that is hidden in other folders.
6. It saves all the search options in different websites excluding google because they have their own bad problems with google accounts.
Now my question is, are these issues they plan to fix or is there a way I can fix any of these?