404 loose thread for popcorn
I have created a video for my GCSE ICT coursework but It comes up with 404: loose thread.
I can edit it https://popcorn.webmaker.org/editor/84527/edit but can't resave it or preview it.
Can you help??? I really need it for my coursework.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.146 Safari/537.36
Hi, the link which you provided is wrong. Your URL must be like this
Goto > https://popcorn.webmaker.org
- Login using persona id
- Move your mouse cursor over your Username
- Choose My Makes > there you can see your project
- Once you published your project can't edit
- If you edit, it becomes remix of your project
Let us know, if you have any other issues
Try saving this: https://popcorn.webmaker.org/editor/84527/remix
Not sure what's wrong though.
I think this is a regression.
The issue is likely a capital character in the user name, which we recently broke.
I landed a patch that I think should fix this.
You'll need to republish any projects created before the patch to get them working again.
It won't let you save a project until you make a change, so you'll need to make a change then remove it.
To do this:
2. make a small change, like adding a single text event
3. remove it
It should then work as expected.