Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Is backing up bookmarks to computer the same as saving a page as webpage?
Will backing up my bookmarks by exporting them to my computer allow me to access the bookmarked pages even if the websites are taken down the same way as saving them as a webpage will, and if not is there a way to do this using Firefox?
Все ответы (6)
Firefox automatically creates backups of your bookmarks, which can be helpful if your bookmarks are lost or missing. To recover them, follow the instructions below.
- Use one of these methods to open the Bookmarks Library window:
- Click the Firefox button to open the menu and click on Bookmarks.
- Click the Bookmarks menu and click on Show All Bookmarks.
- At the top of the Library window, click the "Import and Backup" menu and select Restore.
- Click the date of the bookmark backup you want to recover.
- In the new window that appears, click OK.
- Your bookmarks from the selected date should now be restored.
For more information, see the Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer article. For other solutions, see the Recover lost or missing Bookmarks article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
No, saving or backing up bookmarks only involves saving a link to this web page and not saving the content, so you can still see this page even if it no longer exists on the server.
You need to save the web page (Save Page As > Web page, complete) to make the latter possible.
Thank you, and thank you both for the prompt replies. Is there any way to blanket backup the pages in the folders using Firefox, in other words to save all the bookmarked pages as web pages?
Not that I know of.
You can look at extensions like these:
- Read It Later: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/read-it-later/
- ScrapBook: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/scrapbook/
You may want to browse through available add-ons (Tools > addons). for instance, Pocket! may be, what you are looking for.
Thank you, I will look into them.