Is there a way to save history permanently in firefox even if someone clear the history? or can I retrieve my all history again?
I want to save my history permanently in Mozilla, and if someone clear the history, is there a way to retrieve it again?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Google Update
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Bookmarks and browsing history are stored by firefox in this file the you can try in the Profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data :
bookmarks.html (Firefox 2) - Bookmarks history.dat (Firefox 2) - Browsing history of previously visited websites places.sqlite (Firefox 3) - Bookmarks and browsing history. Note that Firefox 3 stores both bookmarks and browsing history in the places.sqlite file.
You can alternately import a bookmarks HTML file if you wish to add those bookmarks to your current Firefox bookmarks. In Firefox 3, you can also use the Firefox Library "Restore" feature to replace your current bookmarks with a bookmark backup file (such as a dated JSON backup from the bookmarkbackups folder of another Firefox 3 profile) but this will not transfer your browsing history.
- History Export: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/history-export/