Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
How do I restore a previously removed website to the about:newtabs page?
Just that, I would like a method to undo the removal of a URL from the new tab page. I've seen a couple of addons that give this functionality, but they have additional features that I don't desire. If an extension can access the list of removed sites then there must be a list stored somewhere within the realm of FF itself.
Все ответы (1)
- Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter.
- Press the big button to bypass the warning.
- In the search box, paste browser.newtabpage.blocked
- To forget all blocked pages, in the search results right-click browser.newtabpage.blocked and choose Reset.
- To forget only one blocked page, double-click browser.newtabpage.blocked then from its value remove one of the "random string of characters":1 — as far as I know, there's no way to tell what page each string corresponds to without trial and error.