How do I fix triple clicking so that it highlights one than just one word????
I'd like to some serious help, please, I'm still awating responses in my threads. And no one seems to know the problem.
I have exhausted google, other forums, etc..
And I have already tried putting the about: config on true and false and nothing changes, it still only allows me to highlight a single word when I triple click in firefox...?
I have also reset firefox and nothing changed..........................
How do I fix this!?!?!?!?!!?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
Can you try this: triple click once (and it will highlight one word) and then without moving your mouse triple click again and it should highlight the whole sentence. It works for me so maybe that will solve the issue?
Dude,,, That's what I've been doing the whole time and it doesn't change anything.............
It still only highlights one word........
I'm going to lock this thread to keep the conversation in one thread because you have another (earlier) thread about this triple-click subject.
Please continue here: