What happened to highlighting full paragraphs when you double click on a piece of text?
When ever I double click I cannot highlight the entire text for some strange reason. And this happened all of a sudden. Because I was having no trouble about a few days ago but all of a sudden now when I double click on one word it only highlights that one word not the entire sentence or paragraph??
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
You should be able to do this by triple clicking.
You can look at this pref on the about:config page.
Oh shit yeah I meant triple click. and I see the triple click in about config what should it be set to?
I tried clicking on the hyper link you have set there but it doesnt work?
maybe your mouse driver software is interfering?
double clicking works fine in a word document and on chrome, opera, and IE.......
many drivers like logitech's setpoint offer different mouse button "profiles" for different applications though...
how is it going in firefox safe-mode?
safe mode doesn't do anything and I havent changed any mouse settings...
But there was an update for firefox.....
I'm going to lock this thread to keep the conversation in one thread because you have another (earlier) thread about this triple-click subject.
Please continue here: