I cannot open downloads from the download box and they are not saving to the selected folder, can I open them somewhere else?
The download pop-up window save or cancel. At save the download begins with the download window monitoring the download. When the download is finished the right-click option is not accessible for "open". Double clicking the download does not open it. The file is not saving in the specified "Downloads" folder that I have selected in the options window. I just bought a DVD Decoder downloaded it and now I have to open it or I have to buy it again. Is there someway I can open the file? Mozilla 3.6.8 did not allow the Troubleshooter 1.1.a
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Please update to Firefox 20.0.1 Update Firefox to the latest release, as Firefox 3.6 is not supported, it is insecure, and unstable. After updating please see if things work better.
Hello, when you try Tylerdowner's reply make sure that you do not install Firefox using a limited Windows XP account, you need sp2 and above in your xp.
It is possible that anti-virus software is corrupting downloaded files or is otherwise interfering with downloading files.
Try to disable the real-time (live) scanning of files in your anti-virus software temporarily to see if that makes downloading work.